1. TELEVISION: In the “X-Files” TV drama series, what was the phrase on the UFO poster in Fox Mulder’s office?
2. MOVIES: What did Bruce Willis’ character do for a living in “Die Hard”?
3. BUSINESS: What is the name of Nike’s logo that appears on its sports merchandise?
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT: Where is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention located?
5. LANGUAGE: What is a fen?
6. SCIENCE: What is the botanist Carolus Linnaeus famous for?
7. HISTORY: What did the Edict of Nantes do for the French in 1598?
8. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the island of Bonaire located?
9. ASTRONOMY: What are the Perseids?
10. PSYCHOLOGY: What kind of fear is represented in thanatophobia?
1. “I Want to Believe”
2. Police officer
6. Creating a classification system for plants
7. Promised French Protestants the same rights as French Catholics
8. The Caribbean, just north of Venezuela
9. A meteor shower most visible in August
10. Fear of death
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.