1. PSYCHOLOGY: If you had choreophobia, what would you be afraid of?
2. COMICS: What comic hero has a nemesis named Ming the Merciless?
3. TELEVISION: Where were the characters of “Laverne and Shirley” employed in Milwaukee?
4. ARCHITECTURE: Who invented the geodesic dome?
5. LITERATURE: What were the names of “The Three Musketeers” by Alexandre Dumas?
6. MOVIES: What male actor starred in the 1981 film “Arthur,” and who was his leading lady?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the island country of Sri Lanka located?
8. CHEMISTRY: What is the Periodic Table symbol for zinc?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What nickname did author Tom Wolfe give the 1970s?
10. LANGUAGE: What are corsairs?
2. Flash Gordon
3. Shotz Brewery
4. Richard Buckminster Fuller
5. Aramis, Athos and Porthos
6. Dudley Moore and Liza Minelli
7. Off the coast of India
9. The “Me” Decade
10. Privately owned warships
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.