1. MOVIES: What was the name of the planet where Luke Skywalker (“Star Wars”) grew up?
2. LITERATURE: Who wrote the children’s book “The Wind in the Willows”?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is a common name for the dog breed Borzoi?
4. MYTHOLOGY: What was the name of the sun god in Greek mythology?
5. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the island of Curacao located?
6. HISTORY: In what U.S. state did the Battle of Bunker Hill take place?
7. GEOMETRY: How many sides does a quadrilateral have?
8. PSYCHOLOGY: What type of fear is represented by hedonophobia?
9. TELEVISION: What was the name of the lead character on “Miami Vice,” and who played the role?
10. MILITARY: What is the highest decoration awarded for heroism in the U.S. military?
2. Kenneth Grahame
3. Russian Wolfhound
8. Fear of pleasure
9. Sonny Crockett (played by Don Johnson)
10. Medal of Honor
© 2012 King Features Synd., Inc.