1. MUSIC: What is rap singer Eminem’s real name?
2. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the first president to attend a baseball game?
3. ANATOMY: What is another name for the breastbone?
4. ARCHITECTURE: What is a colonnade?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a kookaburra?
6. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “The Last Picture Show”?
7. HISTORY: What caused the Irish potato famine?
8. MOVIES: What horror film launched Johnny Depp’s film career?
9. GEOGRAPHY: What is the longest river in China?
10. MEDICINE: What is milk of magnesia used for?
1. Marshall Mathers
2. Benjamin Harrison, on June 6, 1892
4. A sequence of columns
5. A type of kingfisher native to Australia and New Guinea
6. Larry McMurtry
7. A fungus called potato blight
8. “A Nightmare on Elm Street”
9. Yangtze River
10. As an antacid and a laxative
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.