2. HISTORY: In what year did Germany invade Poland?
3. CARTOONS: What is the name of Donald Duck’s girlfriend?
4. NATURAL WORLD: What part of the cotton plant is known as the “boll”?
5. MOVIES: Which actor produced and starred in “Bonnie and Clyde”?
6. MYTHOLOGY: In Greek mythology, which god is associated with winged sandals?
7. MILITARY: In Great Britain, what is the Victoria Cross awarded for?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of porcupines called?
9. ENTERTAINERS: What famous singer/songwriter was born with the name Stevland Judkins?
10. MUSIC: According to the song, where does Johnny B. Goode live?
1. Persian Gulf
4. Seed pod
5. Warren Beatty
6. Hermes, messenger of the gods
7. Valor in the face of the enemy
8. A prickle
9. Stevie Wonder
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.