1. GEOGRAPHY: Where are the Cape Verde islands?
2. U.S. PRESIDENTS: How many presidents have won Nobel Peace Prize?
3. ANATOMY: Where is the sacrum in the human body?
4. LANGUAGE: What is meant by the term “fifth column”?
5. HISTORY: In what year did the American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge into the AFL-CIO?
6. MILITARY: What is the moral code of the Japanese samurai?
7. GAMES: What kind of game is “Millipede”?
8. FOOD & DRINK: What is arrowroot powder used for?
9. MUSIC: What were the first names of the Allman Brothers?
10. THEATER: Who wrote the play “The Iceman Cometh”?
1. Off the coast of West Africa
2. Four — Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama
3. At the base of the spine
4. Enemy sympathizers who might give aid to an invader
7. Arcade game
8. A thickening agent
9. Duane and Gregg
10. Eugene O’Neill
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.