1. GEOGRAPHY: The Gulf of Sidra lies off what African nation?
2. TECHNOLOGY: What kind of computer file is indicated by a .htm extension?
3. MEASUREMENTS: What is a nanosecond?
4. MUSIC: What kind of instrument is an Appalachian dulcimer?
5. LANGUAGE: What is an interrobang?
6. FAIRY TALES: What kind of poisoned fruit does the evil Queen give Snow White?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which four U.S. presidents were assassinated in office?
8. INVENTORS: What is Robert Fulton famous for inventing?
9. HISTORY: When was the Magna Carta imposed to prohibit arbitrary royal acts?
10. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the early Roman term for the month of July?
2. A hypertext file
3. One billionth of a second
5. A punctuation mark that combines a question mark and an exclamation point
6. An apple
7. Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley and John Kennedy
8. The steamboat
(c) 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.