GARDEN CITY — Garden City Hospital added six doctors to its medical staff recently, bringing the facility’s total to 360 physicians in 47 specialties.
The new staff members are:
• Dr. Soumitra Datta, Emergency Medicine — Datta is board certified in emergency medicine. He is a graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and he completed his residency program at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. His office is in the hospital.
Dr. Haissam El-Takech
• Dr. Haissam El-Takech, Pediatrics — El-Takech recently opened Kid Care Pediatrics, 23351 Ford Road in Dearborn. His office is accepting new patients, from newborns to up to 18 years, and provides wellness visits, hearing and vision screening, vaccinations, sports physicals and allergy shots. El-Takech is board-certified in pediatrics and is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Michael Ellenberg
• Dr. Michael Ellenberg, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation — Ellenberg is a board-certified, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist at Rehabilitation Physicians, P.C., 19850 Middlebelt in Livonia. After receiving his medical education from Wayne State University, Dr. Ellenberg served a one-year internship at St. Johns Hospital in Detroit before moving on to his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at University of Michigan.
Road in Canton Township. Guglani actively treats all aspects of pain including acute and chronic pain, neck pain, back pain, cancer-related pain, complex-regional pain syndrome and pediatric pain.
• Dr. Wednesday Hall, Pain Management — Hall is a 2007 medical school graduate of New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her fellowship program at the University of Texas Health and Science Center. Her office is at 1819 E. Big Beaver Road, Suite 210 in Troy.
Dr. Vinay Malviya
• Dr. Vinay Malviya, Gynecologic Oncology — Malviya is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and gynecologic oncology. Malviya completed his fellowship program at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. His office is at St. John Hospital & Medical Center, 22301 Foster Winter Drive in Bloomfield Hills.
For more information or to make an appointment with one of Garden City Hospital’s new or existing physicians, contact the Physician Referral Line at 877-717-WELL or go to www.GCH.org.
About Garden City Hospital
Garden City Hospital, 6545 Inkster Road in Garden City, provides comprehensive health care services, osteopathic medical education, and health care related programs to the community at large. For more information about Garden City Hospital, or to find a GCH Health Expert, call 877-717-WELL or go to GCH.org.