1. LANGUAGE: In English slang, what are plimsolls?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of India?
3. HISTORY: In what year were East Germany and West Germany unified?
4. MUSIC: Who composed the opera “The Barber of Seville”?
5. ANATOMY: What is a synapse?
6. ART: What are putti?
7. QUOTES: Who said, “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.”
8. NATURAL WORLD: What kind of creature is a merganser?
9. CELEBRITIES: What was Bob Hope’s real first name?
10. LITERATURE: Who wrote “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”?
2. New Delhi
4. Gioachino Rossini
5. The point at which a nervous impulse passes from one neuron to another
6. Figures of infant boys in Renaissance paintings
7. Samuel Johnson
10. Washington Irving
(c) 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.