1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Who was Time magazine’s first Man of the Year in 1927?
2. MOVIES: Who was the male star in the film “Risky Business”?
3. LITERATURE: In which novel does the character of Pip appear?
4. LANGUAGE: What is the full name of the group known as OAS?
5. TELEVISION: What was the name of the Dukes’ car on the show “The Dukes of Hazzard”?
6. HOLIDAYS: What did Veterans Day in the United States used to be called?
7. MEDICINE: Dr. William Harvey is famous for what medical discovery?
8. AUTOMOBILES: Who set up the first auto manufacturing company in the United States?
9. PERSONALITIES: What is TV chef Emeril’s last name?
10. MUSIC: Which Billy Joel song contains the following line: “It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday. The regular crowd shuffles in”?
1. Charles Lindbergh
2. Tom Cruise
3. “Great Expectations”
4. Organization of American States
5. The General Lee
6. Armistice Day
7. Circulation of blood
8. Charles and Frank Duryea
10. “Piano Man”
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.