1. HISTORY: In what century did the Industrial Revolution begin?
2. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What kind of bird is a harrier?
3. MYTHOLOGY: In Greek mythology, what gift was given to Cassandra by the god Apollo?
4. ENTERTAINERS: Who is actress Shirley MacLaine’s equally famous younger brother?
5. TELEVISION: What is the name (and nickname) of the dad on the 1990s sitcom “Home Improvement”?
6. NATURAL WORLD: What color is the mineral malachite?
7. INVENTIONS: When was the modern zipper invented?
8. U.S. STATES: What state is home to Moosehead Lake?
9. GEOGRAPHY: Where would one find the Queen Elizabeth Islands?
10. HIGHER EDUCATION: What is Georgia Tech’s official mascot of the student body?
1. 18th century
2. A hawk
4. Actor Warren Beatty
5. Tim “The Tool Man” Taylor
9. Northern Canada
10. The Ramblin’ Wreck, a 1930 Ford Model A Sport Coupe
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.