1. SCIENCE: What is the conversion of water vapor to liquid called?
2. PSYCHOLOGY: What is gymnophobia?
3. LITERATURE: What was the name of the centaur in “Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone“?
4. MOVIES: What does Cruela De Vil want to make out of the puppies in “101 Dalmatians”?
5. TELEVISION: Where does the show “The Gilmore Girls” take place?
6. MUSIC: In what year did the Beatles make their first visit to the United States?
7. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Iceland?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What kind of animal is a macaque?
9. MEDICINE: What is the chief cause of cholera?
10. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the biggest snake in the world, in terms of weight and girth?
2. Fear of nudity
4. A fur coat
5. Stars Hollow, Conn.
8. A monkey
9. Contaminated water
10. The anaconda
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.