1. GEOGRAPHY: Where are the Orkney Islands?
2. MUSIC: To which rock group did singer Freddie Mercury belong?
3. TELEVISION: Which popular 1990s sitcom featured a character named Chandler?
4. CARTOONS: Which animated superhero’s theme song contains the lyrics, “Speed of lightning, roar of thunder,/ Fighting all who rob or plunder”?
5. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the currency of Brazil?
6. ENTERTAINERS: Which actor/director was born Melvin Kaminsky?
7. MOVIES: Where was Alfred Hitchcock’s movie “The Birds” set?
8. U.S. STATES: What is the only U.S. state named after a president?
9. LITERATURE: Who wrote the book of poems called “Sonnets from the Portuguese”?
10. FOOD & DRINK: In South Asian cuisine, what is ghee?
1. North of Scotland
5. The real
6. Mel Brooks
7. Bodega Bay, Calif.
9. Elizabeth Barrett Browning
10. Clarified butter
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.