1. ENTERTAINERS: What did standup comedian Phyllis Diller call her husband?
2. HISTORY: The ancient Inca empire was centered in which South American country?
3. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What kind of creature is a newt?
4. RELIGION: In what year was the original Nicene Creed adopted?
5. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin phrase “sine qua non” mean?
6. GEOGRAPHY: In which U.S. state is the Acadia National Park located?
7. THEATER: In what play did “The Demon Barber of Fleet Street” appear?
8. MOVIES: What was the name of the town in the vampire movie “The Lost Boys”?
9. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the first president to die in office?
10. LITERATURE: The character of Isabel Archer appears in which Henry James novel?
4. 325 A.D.
7. “Sweeney Todd”
8. Santa Carla, Calif.
9. William Henry Harrison
10. “The Portrait of a Lady”
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.