1. HISTORY: What was the name of the treaty that ended the American Revolutionary War?
2. TELEVISION: What was the name of the prison in “Hogan’s Heroes”?
3. THEATER: Which U.S. president was featured in the musical “Annie”?
4. AD SLOGANS: Which car company is part of the advertising slogan “Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie and …”?
5. ENTERTAINMENT: When did the Miss America pageant begin?
6. GEOGRAPHY: What was the former name of the African nation Burkina Faso?
7. LITERATURE: What was the name of the monster in “Beowulf”?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What are the names of the stone lions at the entrance of the New York Public Library?
9. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What type of creature belongs to the order Siphonaptera?
10. MATH: In geometry, what is the shape of a torus?
1. Treaty of Paris
2. Stalag 13
3. Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. Upper Volta
8. Patience and Fortitude
10. A doughnut
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.