1. TELEVISION: What kind of car did “Starsky & Hutch” drive?
2. MEASUREMENTS: How many yards are in a bolt of cloth?
3. MOVIES: Who directed the movie “Inside Llewyn Davis”?
4. AD SLOGANS: What company “has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a”?
5. INVENTIONS: Who is credited with inventing aspirin?
6. ART: Where is the Whitney Museum of Art located?
7. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the Great Sandy Desert located?
8. FOOD & DRINK: What are the ingredients in The Rickey cocktail?
9. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What 19th-century author said, “There is no remedy for love but to love more”?
10. LANGUAGE: The name of what common occupation has three consecutive pairs of double letters?
1. Ford Gran Torino
2. 40 or 100 yards
3. Joel and Ethan Coen
4. Oscar Mayer
5. Felix Hoffmann
6. New York City
8. Gin or bourbon, lime juice and soda water
9. Henry David Thoreau
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.