1. ANCIENT WORLD: Who was the king of Troy during the Trojan War?
2. MEDICAL TERMS: What is a sternutation?
3. MOVIES: What movie featured the tagline, “Eight legs, two fangs and an attitude”?
4. LITERATURE: Which one of Shakespeare’s plays features the character of Titania?
5. WEIGHTS AND MEASURES: If a standard quarter weighs .2 ounces, how many quarters would it take to equal 1 pound?
6. SCIENCE: What was the main geological process that formed the Grand Canyon?
7. EXPLORERS: Who was the first European explorer to travel the length of the Mississippi River in 1682?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the name of the comic strip usually credited as the first to appear regularly in a newspaper?
9. TELEVISION: What were the names of Elly May’s chimpanzees on “The Beverly Hillbillies”?
10. MUSIC: What kind of instrument is a euphonium?
2. A sneeze
3. “Arachnophobia” (1990)
4. “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”
7. La Salle
8. “The Yellow Kid” debuted in the New York World in 1895.
9. Cousin Bessie and Skipper
10. Brass instrument that resembles a small tuba
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.