1. MYTHOLOGY: In Norse mythology, what is the name of the mischievous god who likes to play tricks?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the island nation of Nauru located?
3. CHEMISTRY: What is the symbol for the element sulfur?
4. TRANSPORTATION: What is the name of France’s high-speed rail service?
5. LITERATURE: Who wrote the Hollywood-based novel “The Day of the Locust”?
6. GEOLOGY: What kind of rock is marble?
7. ART: What outdoor school of painting was led by artists such as Rousseau, Corot, Millet and Daubigny?
8. MOVIES: Which U.S. state was the setting for the 1971 film “The Last Picture Show”?
9. TELEVISION: What was Radar O’Reilly’s mom’s name on the TV show “M*A*S*H”?
10. PSYCHOLOGY: What is the abnormal fear represented in pedophobia?
2. South Pacific Ocean
4. TGV or “Train a Grande Vitesse”
5. Nathanael West
7. Barbizon School
10. A fear of children
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.