1. TELEVISION: What was Shaggy’s real name on the “Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!” animated series?
2. U.S. STATES: What is the only state that can be typed on a single row of a keyboard?
3. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a young swan called?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in “lachanophobia”?
5. MUSIC: What musical instrument does the marimba most closely resemble?
6. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Which comic actor once said, “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die”?
7. MEASUREMENTS: What does a caliper measure?
8. GEOGRAPHY: Which one of Canada’s provinces has the nickname “La Belle Province”?
9. MOVIES: In which movie did a girl gang called the Pink Ladies appear?
10. U.S. OLYMPICS: In which sport is a pommel horse used?
1. Norville Rogers
4. A fear of vegetables
6. Mel Brooks
7. Diameter or thickness
(c) 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.