DEARBORN – The Automation Department at Dearborn Public Library offers free classes to help people learn how to use their computers and other electronic devices.
Registration is required as space is limited. Registration begins one week prior to the start of each class. Participants may register online with a Dearborn library card by gong to www.dearbornlibrary.org or calling 313-943-2330.
All classes are conducted in the technology training room on the first floor at Henry Ford Centennial Library, 16301 Michigan Ave.
The training schedule is:
• Internet Security Workshop, 5 p.m., June 18.
• Zinio Digital Magazines, 2 p.m., June 19.
• Internet Basics, 10 a.m., June 20.
• Overdrive eBooks, 2 p.m., June 24.
• Video and Audio Editing, 6 p.m., June 25.
• Introduction to Microsoft Excel, 10 a.m., June 27.
• Zinio Digital Magazines, 6 p.m., June 30.
Participants who sign up for ebooks or digital magazines should bring a fully-charged device along with any necessary accessories and valid Apple or Amazon credentials to the session.
For more information about any of these classes, call 313-943-2330.