1. RELIGION: What are the first three words of the Old Testament?
2. MEDICAL: What is the common name for dentition?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: How many colors are in a rainbow?
4. GEOGRAPHY: How many countries make up Great Britain?
5. PSYCHOLOGY: What kind of fear is represented in heliophobia?
6. MOVIES: What do the seven dwarves do for a living in Disney’s “Snow White”?
7. LANGUAGE: What letter of the alphabet doesn’t appear in any of the names of the U.S. states?
8. HISTORY: Which was the first of the 13 original colonies to be admitted to the United States?
9. MUSIC: What is Paul McCartney’s middle name?
10. MEASUREMENTS: What is the metric equivalent of a quart?
1. “In the beginning …”
4. Three (England, Wales and Scotland)
5. Fear of sunlight
6. They are miners.
9. Paul (His first name is James.)
10. A liter
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.