1. LITERARY: Who wrote the novel “The Bridge of San Luis Rey”?
2. MUSIC: What country does the band U2 call home?
3. SCIENCE: Which famous scientist was known as “The Wizard of Menlo Park”?
4. MOVIES: What was the name of the town in “Back to the Future”?
5. SPACE: Who were the first and last astronauts to step on the Moon?
6. ENTERTAINERS: Which famous leading man had a pot-bellied pig named Max as a pet?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the name for an animal that eats only plants?
8. MEDICINE: Who produced the first vaccine for rabies?
9. TELEVISION: What 1980s sitcom featured the Seaver family?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What is Ethiopia’s capital?
1. Thornton Wilder
3. Thomas Edison
4. Hill Valley
5. Neil Armstrong and Eugene Cernan
6. George Clooney
8. Louis Pasteur
9. “Growing Pains”
10. Addis Ababa
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.