1. MOVIES: What sport was featured in the 2009 movie “Invictus”?
2. PSYCHOLOGY: What fear is represented in the condition known as hemophobia?
3. MUSIC: Which well-known 1979 song contained the lyrics, “It’s better to burn out than to fade away”?
4. GEOGRAPHY: Which two countries surround
the Dead Sea?
5. ANIMALS: How many muscles does a cat have in each ear?
6. MEDICINE: What does the old-fashioned medical term “apoplexy” refer to?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: When did U.S. Sen. John Glenn make an unsuccessful
bid for the presidency?
8. CARS: Which car manufacturer had a hit with the 1955 Thunderbird?
9. GAMES: What color is the $20 bill in the game
10. FOOD AND DRINK:
What are the chief ingredients in a White Russian cocktail?
2. Fear of blood
3. “My My, Hey Hey,” by Neil Young
4. Israel and Jordan
5. 32 muscles that control the outer ear
10. Coffee liqueur, vodka and cream
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.