1. U.S. STATES: Which four states within the United States are referred to as commonwealths?
2. LITERATURE: In how many of Shakespeare’s plays does the character of Sir John Falstaff appear?
3. MEDICAL TERMS: What would a patient with alopecia be lacking?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What is the only continent that has no desert region?
5. LANGUAGE: From which two words is the term “cyborg” derived?
6. MYTHOLOGY: What is a harpy?
7. TELEVISION: What was the name of the concierge in “Gilmore Girls”?
8. MOVIES: What horror movie series featured the character Mike Myers?
9. ENTERTAINERS: Comedian/actor John Candy was born in what country?
10. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What groundbreaking female comedian said, “I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes and six months later you have to start all over again”?
1. Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
3. Hair (baldness)
5. Cybernetic organism
6. A female monster in the form of a bird with a human face
9. Canada (Ontario)
10. Joan Rivers
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.