1. GEOGRAPHY: What are the names of the Great Lakes that border the U.S. and Canada?
2. ART: What was the name of the Dutch artist who painted “The Night Watch” (1642)?
3. SCIENCE: Which two radioactive elements were discovered by Marie and Pierre Curie?
4. TELEVISION: Which of the four main characters in “Seinfeld” did not appear in the original pilot?
5. MOVIES: What baseball movie introduced the character of the pitcher called “Wild Thing”?
6. HISTORY: Brazil was originally a colony of which European nation?
7. AD SLOGANS: What kind of candy “melts in your mouth, not in your hands”?
8. ANATOMY: Where is the temporal bone located in the human body?
9. MATH: How many minutes are in a day?
10. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the symbol of the zodiac sign Sagittarius?
1. Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie and Superior (HOMES)
3. Polonium and radium
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus, as Elaine
5. “Major League”
8. The skull
10. The Archer
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.