1. MATH: What is the Arabic equivalent of the Roman numerals MMDLVII?
2. LITERATURE: Who wrote the story “The Murders in the Rue Morgue”?
3. TELEVISION: What superhero pops up repeatedly in episodes of the “Seinfeld” sitcom series?
4. INVENTIONS: Who is credited with inventing the electric razor?
5. MOVIES: What was Forrest Gump’s home state?
6. MUSIC: What group performed the hit “Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone”?
7. CHEMISTRY: What is the symbol for the element tungsten?
8. GEOGRAPHY: What modern European country was called Lusitania in Roman times?
9. LANGUAGE: In Latin names for the days of the week, what god is represented by Wednesday?
10. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of weasels called?
2. Edgar Allan Poe
4. Jacob Schick
6. The Temptations
7. W (wolfram)
9. Mercury (Dies Mercurii)
10. A gang
© 2014 King Features Synd., Inc.