DEARBORN – The city has designated specific streets in the northeast and southeast parts of the city so residents without driveways may park there during snow emergencies.
City officials recognize that some residents do not have driveways, and during snow emergencies cannot easily remove their parked vehicles from the streets as required by city ordinance.
Residents can park on the streets listed below during a snow emergency. They are marked with street signs.
• Eagle, from Amazon to Salina
• Lapeer, from Ferney to Amazon
• Lowrey, from Holly to Saulino Court
• Westlawn, from Vernor to Burley
• Tuxedo, from Ferney to Riverside Drive
• Whittington, from Canterbury to Riverside Drive
• Berkshire, from Industrial to Canterbury
• Morningside, from Industrial to Wyoming
• Riverside Drive, from Industrial to Vernor
• Blesser, from Maple to Oakman
• Henson, from Maple to Oakman
• Henn, from Chase to Williamson
• Haggerty, from Maple to Calhoun
• Paul, from Chase to Horger and between Schaefer and Hartwell
• Hemlock, from Chase to Oakman
• Donald, from Chase to Calhoun and between Reuter and Oakman
• Alber, from Reuter to Oakman
View maps of the streets at www.cityofdearborn.org.
Vehicles must be moved from the specified streets within 24 hours of parking or they will be ticketed. This is to allow city crews to plow those streets as well following heavy snowfalls.