By TEREASA NIMS
Sunday Times Newspapers
TAYLOR – Firefighters were called to Panda Gardens, 11780 Telegraph Road, about 5 a.m. Oct. 2 for a fire that ravaged the business.
Firefighters said a pile of trash outside the building caught fire, leading to the blaze. The building was deemed a complete loss.
Panda Gardens’ owners Kit Chee Ma and Hong Wei Ma announced this summer they were closing. The building was going to be demolished.
Firefighters from Allen Park and Brownstown Township were called to assist in extinguishing the blaze.
Fire investigators did not return phone calls by press time.
Anyone with information on the fire is asked to call the Taylor Fire Department at 734-374-1355.
(Tereasa Nims can be reached at [email protected])