TAYLOR — Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the city of Taylor has updated its summer tax bill payment options:
• By Mail: Use the return envelope provided during the billing process, mail at least 10 days prior to the due date, include your payment coupon and put your parcel number on your check to ensure proper credit is applied.
• Drop Box: The drop box is silver and is on Pine Street. Make sure not to use the Election Box. Use the enclosed envelope, include your payment coupon, make sure to put your parcel number and address on your check to ensure proper credit is applied.
• Online: Go to www.cityoftaylor.com and on the “Government” tab at the top. Select “Treasurer” and scroll down to “Online Payments.” Click on “Official Payments Service” and follow the instructions.
• In person: Call 734-287-6550 to make an appointment through the call center. Appointments will be available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• New Senior Concierge Service: Now available to assist and protect seniors. The Treasury Department will offer senior hours at City Hall, from 8 to 10 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 13 to Sept. 30. No appointment necessary. City Hall will be closed Sept. 7 for Labor Day.