By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: Which literary character grew up at 4 Privet Drive?
2. LANGUAGE: What does the Greek prefix “pan” mean?
3. SCIENCE: What is the primary substance that makes up most of a plant’s cell walls?
4. AD SLOGANS: What product’s sales slogan was: “Tastes so good, cats ask for it by name”?
5. MYTHOLOGY: What does the Greek goddess Iris personify?
6. ENTERTAINERS: What was the name of singer Michael Jackson’s famous California estate?
7. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is the adjective used to describe bees?
8. ANATOMY: What is the correct medical name of the shoulder blade?
9. MOVIES: What is a “Close Encounter of the Third Kind”?
10. MUSIC: How many keys are on a standard piano?
1. Harry Potter
4. Meow Mix
5. The rainbow
9. Contact with an alien being
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.