By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ANATOMY: What is the largest bone in the foot?
2. MUSIC:What did the title of the song “Pennsylvania 6-5000” refer to?
3. GEOGRAPHY: What is the westernmost point in the contiguous United States?
4. LITERATURE: How many daughters did the king have in Shakespeare’s play “King Lear”?
5. HISTORY: Who founded the abolitionist newspaper “The North Star”?
6. LANGUAGE: What does the Latin phrase “non compos mentis” mean?
7. PSYCHOLOGY: Someone who suffers from didaskaleinophobia would have an abnormal fear of what?
8. COMICS: What is the name of the family dog in the “Dennis the Menace” comic panel?
9. SCIENCE: How fast can a bolt of lightning travel?
10. TELEVISION: In what fictional city does the soap opera “All My Children” take place?
1. The heel bone, or calcaneus
2. A telephone number
3. Cape Alava, Wash.
5. Frederick Douglass
6. Not of sound mind
7. Going to school
9. Up to 130,000 mph.
10. Pine Valley, Pa.
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.