By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: How many lakes are in the North American Great Lake chain?
2. ARTS: What was choreographer George Balanchine’s native country?
3. RELIGION: What is the formal name of the Quakers?
4. TELEVISION: What high school did Richie Cunningham attend in the sitcom “Happy Days”?
5. MOVIES: What baseball movie introduced the character of “Wild Thing”?
6. LAW: Who is the current chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court?
7. AD SLOGANS: What kind of candy “melts in your mouth, not in your hands”?
8. ANATOMY: Where is the parietal bone located in the human body?
9. MATH: How many minutes are in a day?
10. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the symbol of the zodiac sign Cancer?
1. Five (Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie and Superior)
3. Religious Society of Friends
4. Jefferson High
5. “Major League” (Pitcher Ricky Vaughn, played by Charlie Sheen)
6. John Roberts
8. The skull
9. 1,440 (24 hours x 60 minutes)
10. The Crab
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.