By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ANCIENT WORLD: What Greek mathematician came up with the principle of a lever?
2. MOVIES: In what city does a large part of “Interview with the Vampire” take place?
3. LITERATURE: What is meant by an epistolary novel?
4. U.S. STATES: What is Alaska’s motto?
5. TELEVISION: In what show was the alien race known as The Borg introduced?
6. ANIMAL KINGDOM: How many whiskers does the average cat have?
7. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Where is the United States Naval Academy located?
8 HISTORY: In what year did the United States enter World War I?
9. LANGUAGE: What is a dystopia?
10. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the lowest location in North America?
2. New Orleans
3. Written as a series of documents, like letters
4. North to the future
5. “Star Trek: The Next Generation”
6. About 24
7. Annapolis, Md.
9. Opposite of utopia, it’s an imaginary place where dehumanized people live in fear
10. Death Valley, Calif.
© 2009 King Features Synd., Inc.