By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LITERATURE: Who wrote the children’s book “Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing”?
2. MOVIES: Who played the lead roles in “The Silence of the Lambs”?
3. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What kind of bird is the fast-moving road runner?
4. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What occupation is traditionally associated with leprechauns?
5. MUSIC: Who wrote the song “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”?
6. MEDICAL: What is the modern-day equivalent of the ailment once described as “grippe”?
7. GEOGRAPHY: The country of Wales was known in Roman times by what name?
8. CHEMISTRY: What is the Periodic Table symbol for the element iron?
9. ANCIENT WORLD: What figure is depicted by the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the World?
10. GAMES: Which two letters of the alphabet have the highest values in the game of Scrabble?
1. Judy Blume
2. Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins
4. Shoe-making or cobblers
5. Credited to John Lennon and Paul McCartney
9. The Greek sun god Helios
10. Q and Z, 10 points apiece
©2010 King Features Synd., Inc.