By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: By what other name do most people know Esther Pauline Friedman?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What South American country lies between Colombia and Peru?
3. FOOD & DRINK: What are the two ingredients in a Black Russian cocktail?
4. LANGUAGE: What does the Greek suffix “gamy” mean in English?
5. MUSIC: What does the musical direction “estinto” mean?
6. HISTORY: In what year did test pilot Chuck Yeager break the sound barrier?
7. TELEVISION: What is the name of the dog on “Family Guy” animated series?
8. AD SLOGANS: “The dogs kids love to bite” were made by which company?
9. SCIENCE: What would an entomologist study?
10. MOVIES: What brother and sister had acting roles in “Sixteen Candles”?
1. Ann Landers, her pseudonym
3. Vodka and Kahlua
5. Play as soft as possible
10. John and Joan Cusack
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.