By Fifi Rodriguez
1. MOVIES: Which one of the Seven Dwarfs is the only one wearing glasses in Disney’s “Snow White” animated film?
2. TELEVISION: Who starred in the TV series “Quantum Leap”?
3. PSYCHOLOGY: A xenophobic person would be afraid of what?
4. GEOGRAPHY: What was the prior name of the nation of Sri Lanka?
5. LANGUAGE: What is another name for comestibles?
6. COMICS: What is the name of the family duck in the “Hagar the Horrible” comic strip?
7. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Who once said, “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.”
8. MEASUREMENTS: What is a jiffy, as in “I’ll be there in a jiffy”?
9. MUSIC: Which rock music singer used to perform onstage with a boa constrictor around his neck?
10. BUSINESS: What does the “B.F.” stand for in “B.F. Goodrich”?
2. Scott Bakula
3. Strangers or foreigners
5. Edibles, or food items
7. Mahatma Gandhi
8. 1/100th of a second
9. Alice Cooper
10. Benjamin Franklin Goodrich, company founder
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.