By Fifi Rodriguez
1. TELEVISION: Who was the star of the cable series “The Sopranos”?
2. MOVIES: What kind of fish is Dory in “Finding Nemo”?
3. ANATOMY: What organ in the human body produces bile?
4. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Who was the first U.S. president to lose a re-election bid?
5. FAMOUS QUOTES: Who once said, “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.”
6. MATH: What is the perimeter of an equilateral triangle that measures 16 cm on one side?
7. HISTORY: What is the earliest written system of laws known to us?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What are the wild dogs of Australia called?
9. AD SLOGANS: What product was claimed in advertisements to be “good to the last drop”?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What is the largest country in South America?
1. James Gandolfini
2. Regal blue tang
4. The second president, John Adams, served a single term and lost narrowly to Thomas Jefferson
5. Mark Twain
6. 48 cm
7. The Code of Hammurabi (Babylonian ruler) was inscribed in a black stone monument around 1790 B.C.
9. Maxwell House coffee
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.