By Fifi Rodriguez
1. LANGUAGE: What kind of activity likely would take place in a natatorium?
2. GEOGRAPHY: What is the highest point in the United States east of the Mississippi River?
3. TIME: When will the next leap year occur?
4. SCIENCE: What is the symbol for the element copper?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of bacteria called?
6. MUSIC: What pop artist had a No. 1 hit with “Escape (The Piña Colada Song)”?
7. TELEVISION: What was the name of Jack’s restaurant in “Three’s Company”?
8. AD SLOGAN: What company’s product was featured in ads with the slogan “the ultimate driving machine”?
9. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was the old-time occupation of a wainwright?
10. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Who once said, “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed”?
1. Swimming. A natatorium is an indoor swimming pool.
2. Mount Mitchell in North Carolina
4. Cu (Latin: cuprum)
5. A culture
6. Rupert Holmes
7. Jack’s Bistro
9. One who makes or repairs wagons
10. Michael Jordan
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.