By Fifi Rodriguez
1. THEATER: Which musical featured a song with the lyrics, “I feel pretty, oh so pretty”?
2. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “From Here to Eternity”?
3. GEOGRAPHY: In what city would you find the Brandenburg Gate?
4. MUSIC: Which Southern rock band had a Top Ten single with “Imaginary Lover”?
5. MOVIES: In which movie did longtime game-show host Bob Barker make his debut?
6. SCIENCE: What does an ornithologist study?
7. COMPUTERS: What kind of computer file carries the extension “.wma”?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Who would use a Punnett square?
9. TELEVISION: John Travolta got his big break playing Vinnie Barbarino on which television show?
10. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: Who once said, “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read”?
1. “West Side Story”
2. James Jones
4. Atlanta Rhythm Section
5. “Happy Gilmore” with Adam Sandler
8. Geneticists use this chart to figure the heredity of genetic traits
9. “Welcome Back, Kotter”
10. Groucho Marx
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.