By Fifi Rodriguez
1. THEATER: Who won the 1961 Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in “West Side Story”?
2. ANATOMY: How long does it take blood to circulate throughout your body?
3. MUSIC: Who is honored in the song “Candle in the Wind” by Elton John?
4. HISTORY: Where was the first theater built in the American colonies?
5. SCIENCE: What area of study is a lepidopterist concerned with?
6. LANGUAGE: What is the meaning of the name Addis Ababa (capital of Ethiopia)?
7. MATH: In geometry, what is a perfectly round ball called?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: In “The Twelve Days of Christmas” carol, what was sent on the 11th day?
9. MOVIES: What was the name of the submarine in the film “Operation Petticoat”?
10. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital city of Australia?
1. Rita Moreno
2. About a minute
3. Marilyn Monroe
4. Williamsburg, 1716
5. Butterflies and moths
6. New Flower
7. A sphere
8. 11 pipers piping
9. U.S.S. Sea Tiger
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.