By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Arkansas?
2. LITERATURE: Who wrote the novel “Captains Courageous”?
3. MOVIES: Who plays the title character in “Nanny McPhee”?
4. ANATOMY: The temporal bone would be found in what part of the human body?
5. MEASUREMENTS: How long is a cubit?
6. ASTRONOMY: Which planet in our solar system is closest in size to Earth?
7. MUSIC: What is a doxology?
8. INVENTIONS: Who invented Velcro?
9. LANGUAGE: What does the phrase “a skeleton in the closet” mean?
10. ADVERTISEMENTS: What kind of product did the animated character Toucan Sam sell?
1. Little Rock
2. Rudyard Kipling
3. Emma Thompson
4. The skull
5. The length of a forearm
7. Hymn of praise
8. George de Mestral
9. A scandal that is kept secret
10. Kellogg’s Froot Loops
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.