By Fifi Rodriguez
1. INVENTORS: What did Max Factor invent in the early 20th century?
2. LANGUAGE: What does the Greek suffix “kinesis” mean?
3. FAMOUS QUOTES: Who once said, “I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally”?
4. U.S. STATES: What state has the nickname “Land of Enchantment”?
5. MEDICAL: What is the medical condition described more commonly as a reduced appetite?
6. SCIENCE: What is another name for The Northern Lights, which can be seen only in northern parts of the hemisphere?
7. MATH: How many sides does an icosahedron have?
8. HISTORY: Where did the ill-fated ship The Titanic set sail from?
9. MOVIES: What starring actor composed the theme song for his movie “Unforgiven”?
10. FOOD & DRINK: In what century did coffee drinking become widespread in Europe?
1. Makeup for movie actors
3. W.C. Fields
4. New Mexico
6. Aurora borealis
8. Southampton, England
9. Clint Eastwood
10. 17th century
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.