By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEMSTONES: What color is lapis lazuli?
2. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the Pennines mountain range located?
3. SCIENCE: The order Hymenoptera would encompass what types of insects?
4. RELIGION: Who founded the Christian Science Church?
5. FAMOUS PERSONALITIES: William H. Bonney was better known by what name?
6. HUMAN ANATOMY: Where is the mitral valve located?
7. LANGUAGE: In the United States, what is a more common term for “conscription”?
8. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What was the original function of the schipperke, a Belgian dog breed?
9. U.S. STATES: What is the capital of Michigan?
10. HISTORY: In English history, which monarch did Cavaliers support?
2. Northern England and southern Scotland
3. Bees, wasps and ants
4. Mary Baker Eddy
5. Billy the Kid
6. The heart
7. The draft, a requirement that people of certain age serve in the military.
8. Barge watchdogs
10. King Charles I in the English Civil War
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.