By Fifi Rodriguez
1. ANATOMY: What is a more common name for the patella?
2. MOVIES: For which film did Sally Field win an Oscar as best actress in 1984?
3. SCIENCE: What basic unit is used to measure the flow of electrical current?
4. MYTHOLOGY: Who was the Roman goddess of youth?
5. GEOGRAPHY: Which body of water lies east of Athens, Greece?
6. THEATER: Who composed the operas “Madame Butterfly” and “Tosca”?
7. TELEVISION: What was the name of the patriarch in the family saga “Bonanza”?
8. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What color is the gemstone called the peridot?
9. MUSIC: Which singer/songwriter wrote and performed the song “Dear Abby”?
10. LITERATURE: Who authored the King Arthur legend poems called “Idylls of the King”?
2. “Places in the Heart”
5. Aegean Sea
7. Ben Cartwright
8. Green, ranging from yellow-green to olive green
9. John Prine
10. Alfred, Lord Tennyson
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.