By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the Alamo located?
2. TELEVISION: What was the name of the father on “The Brady Bunch”?
3. U.S. STATES: Which state was the first, by law, to give women the right to vote?
4. ENTERTAINERS: Where did Elvis Presley die?
5. ANATOMY: Where are the triceps muscles located?
6. ART: Which impressionist painter created a series of famous works of his garden at Giverny?
7. U.S. PRESIDENTS: In which branch of the military did Gerald Ford serve during World War II?
8. HISTORY: How many people died as a result of the Boston Massacre in 1770?
9. CARTOONS: In the animated series, where did Yogi Bear live?
10. LANGUAGE: What is a sobriquet?
1. San Antonio, Texas
2. Mike Brady
3. Wyoming, in 1869
4. At his estate, Graceland, in Memphis, Tenn.
5. Upper arm
9. Jellystone Park
10. A nickname
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.