By Fifi Rodriguez
1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What was Englishman Josiah Wedgwood famous for making?
2. LITERATURE: Who wrote “This Side of Paradise”?
3. HISTORY: When did New Jersey legalize casinos?
4. ENTERTAINERS: By what name was comedian William Claude Dukenfield better known?
5. TELEVISION: On which television show did “The Simpsons” family first appear?
6. GEOGRAPHY: To what island group does St. Croix belong?
7. ART: What does a pieta depict?
8. MYTHOLOGY: What are the nine patron goddesses of the arts called?
9. U.S. STATES: Which U.S. state is known as the Gem State?
10. POLITICS: Who was Adlai Stevenson’s vice presidential running mate in 1956?
1. Pottery (Wedgwood tableware)
2. F. Scott Fitzgerald
4. W.C. Fields
5. “The Tracey Ullman Show”
6. U.S. Virgin Islands
7. Mary and the body of Jesus
8. The Muses
10. Estes Kefauver
© 2010 King Features Synd., Inc.