by Fifi Rodriguez
1. GEOGRAPHY: Most of the Sierra Madre mountains are located in what country?
2. MATH: What term is used to describe an irrational number such as pi?
3. HISTORY: Before the start of the Civil War, in what city was the Confederacy’s provisional constitution adopted?
4. ART: What was artist Picasso’s first name?
5. TELEVISION: What was the Bionic Woman’s name?
6. OPERA: Who composed the opera “The Magic Flute”?
7. SCIENCE: What is the most abundant element in the known universe?
8. LANGUAGE: What does the acronym GOP stand for?
9. LITERATURE: Who wrote the book “The Naked and the Dead”?
10. MUSIC: What does the musical term “allegro” mean?
3. Montgomery, Ala.
5. Jaime Sommers
8. Grand Old Party
9. Norman Mailer
10. Lively and fast
© 2011 King Features Synd., Inc.