DEARBORN — Fifty-One O One – the student-run restaurant at Henry Ford Community College will reopen for the Fall 2012 semester at 11:30 a.m. Sept. 19.
Each week, the restaurant will present a particular theme. The Fall 2012 semester schedule is:
• Week of Sept. 19: Southern Italian.
• Week of Sept. 25: Premium Steak House.
• Week of Oct. 2: Cuisine of the Midwest.
• Week of Oct. 9: German Cuisine.
• Week of Oct. 16: French Cuisine.
• Week of Oct. 23: Polish & Central European Cuisine.
• Week of Oct. 30: Northern Cuisine.
Special dates during the semester are:
• Oct. 10: Oktoberfest Buffet.
• Oct. 25: Wild Game Scholarship Dinner ($45 per person; go to www.henryfordculinary.com for further information).
The restaurant is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 6 to 7:45 p.m. during the semester.
Reservations are requested and begin Sept 19. For more information and to make reservations, call 313-206-5101.