DEARBORN – Investing in the City’s roads, water mains and sewers is an important undertaking to preserve Dearborn’s infrastructure, but can cause temporary inconvenience.
For timely updates and more information about construction projects, visit the Construction Updates page at www.cityofdearborn.org or www.dearbornconstruction.wordpress.com.
The following are ongoing or scheduled projects in 2013:
• Dearborn Hills neighborhood, east of Telegraph, south of Cherry Hill. Sewer separation, CSO 4, Phase 1. Now through December 2013.
• Highland neighborhood, east of Telegraph, north of Cherry Hill. Sewer separation, CSO 4, Phase 2. Continuing through 2014.
• Diversey, Kentucky, Hubbard, Indiana, Morross, Queen, Vassar and Wisconsin streets. Asphalt street resurfacing and water main replacement. Now – July 2013.
• Bailey Street. Sanitary sewer replacement. Now – July 2013.
• Schlaff between Michigan Avenue and Chase. Asphalt street resurfacing and water main replacement. Now – June 2013.
• Chase between Michigan Avenue and Ford Road. Asphalt street resurfacing. Now – June 2013.
• Wyoming Avenue pavement reconstruction and water main replacement at Conrail railroad crossing. April – June 2013.
• Cherry Hill from Gulley to Telegraph. Asphalt street resurfacing and water main replacement. June – September 2013.