1. MOVIES: Who won the Best Actor Academy Award for his role in “Forrest Gump”?
2. TELEVISION: On what show did the Coneheads get their start?
3. FOOD & DRINK: What is a cauliflower’s origin?
4. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What type of creature is a bandicoot?
5. GEOGRAPHY: On which continent is the country of Gabon located?
6. ENTERTAINERS: Which entertainer’s real name was Muzyad Yakhoob?
7. GEOLOGY: What is the chief ore in aluminum?
8. TECHNOLOGY: What does a baud measure?
9. MEDICINE: Who discovered that yellow fever was carried by mosquitoes?
10. FAMOUS QUOTATIONS: What comedian once said, “You can’t trust water. Even a straight stick turns crooked in it”?
1. Tom Hanks
2. “Saturday Night Live”
3. It is a type of cultivated cabbage
6. Danny Thomas
8. Data transmission speed
9. Walter Reed
10. W.C. Fields
© 2013 King Features Synd., Inc.